Sound DesignerJoin our audio team as a Sound Designer, where you'll be at the forefront of crafting immersive soundscapes for video games. Working closely with our audio and production teams, your expertise will play a pivotal role in establishing a game's unique sonic identity.
- Identify and list required Sound effects, VO, and Music elements for our games.
- Collaborate with the project team to define and deliver the game's sound identity.
- Design and produce high-quality Sound Effects and Music ensuring alignment with the game's vision.
- Ensure timely, high-quality audio delivery within set budgets.
- Communicate and coordinate with various game project teams.
- Address and rectify audio bugs during game audio production.Qualifications:
- Expertise in audio DAWs as Logic Pro X and Reaper.
- Comprehensive skills in audio design, from field and foley recording to editing and mastering.
- Knowledge of major sound-effect libraries
- Familiarity with audio constraints of platforms like Mobile, PC, and Console.
- Proficiency with audio middleware like Wwise or FMOD.
- Experience with engine-based audio integration, such as Unreal or Unity, is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years as a sound designer in the video game industry with at least one major title published.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting, delivering on same-day sound requests.
- Excellent technical acumen, self-motivated with a proactive approach.
- Strong understanding of current industry audio-quality standards.
- Effective communicator, team player, and open to constructive feedback.