Audio DSP EngineerWe are seeking an experienced Audio DSP Engineer to join our team on a project-based, remote basis. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in audio programming and digital signal processing, with experience in audio file formats, sample rates, bit depths, and audio effects. In addition, the candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of C++ and a keen eye for creating intuitive GUI.
- Experience in audio programming and digital signal processing, including knowledge of audio file formats, sample rates, bit depths, and audio effects
- Advanced knowledge of C++ or JUCE platform
- Keen eye for creating intuitive GUI
- Deep understanding of popular DAWs like Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and their APIs
- Analyzing complex problems, debug issues, and provide effective solutions
- Able to communicate effectively with other team members and managers
- Work independently and manage time effectively to meet project deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Strong code management skills and knowledge on GitHub
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a standalone audio tool based on clear instructions provided by the audio team. The audio tool must operate in various DAWs (Logic Pro X, Protools, Cubase, etc.) by creating integration through APIs. The candidate will work with a GUI designer to implement graphic tools in the software and implement the audio provided by the audio team in the software.
Strong sense of responsibility, ethical behavior, and excellent source code management skills. A key aspect of the role is ensuring proper documentation and transfer of source code to the employer. If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application along with your resume and a cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.